Red Blue Development Sdn Bhd (1032621-M) is subjected to the personal data protection act 2010. We promise to process personal data based on the data subject’s rights (customers) as follows:
1. The right to be told whether their data will be processed by the organization or third parties
2. The right to access own personal data
3. The right to correct own personal data
4. The right to withdraw consent given to process personal data
5. The right to prevent processing own personal data likely to cause damage or stress
6. The right to prevent processing own personal data for purposes of direct marketing
Our rights as data users
1. The right to process the personal data after obtaining the consent of the data subject.
2. Can continue to process personal data for the performance of a contract where the data subject is a party to it.
3. Can continue to process the personal data of the data subject request to make a contract.
4. Can continue to process personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
5. Can continue to process personal data in compliance with the obligations of law where the data subject is subjected to it.
6. Can continue to process the personal data for administering justice.
7. Can continue to process the personal data for carrying out the functions conferred upon any person or under any law.
8. Can charge a fee to data subjects upon request to access his own personal data.
9. May refuse to comply with a data access request by informing the data subject in writing within the specified time